Systems Administrator / Information System Security Manager - Lexington, MA
Job Type:Full Time
Education:4-year degree and 5 years of experience, or 10 years of direct experience
Travel:Some travel may be required
nou Systems, Inc has an opening in Lexington, Massachusetts, for a Systems Administrator / Information System Security Manager (ISSM). The System Administrator role will build, configure, and maintain the accredited information system. The ISSM role has the responsibility for accredited information systems in support of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and maintained under the Risk Management Framework (RMF). The ISSM will maintain the classified information security computing environments, creating profiles and security plans.
Qualifications: To qualify for this position, the candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in the industrial security field, to include implementing security policies in compliance with federal regulations, drafting training materials and conducting self-inspections. Applicant must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be proficient with office automation tools. Applicants must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Employment requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
· Performing Windows and Linux System Administration functions
· Development, implementation and oversight of the Information Systems Security Program (ISSP) under the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
· Development of security documentation (Profiles, POA&M, Supporting Artifacts etc.)
· Coordination of IS authorizations with the FSO, DSS ISSP and AO
· Maintain the classified information security computing environments creating profiles and security plans
· Submit updates to DSS in a timely manner and implement any required changes rapidly and correctly
· Ensure all IS’s are configured and maintained to retain DSS authorization during classified operations.
· Conduct weekly audits of the information systems, verify no unauthorized changes are made to the IS, and verify no time period of audit data is missing
· Working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures
· Experience reviewing and applying Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and Checklist requirements
· Experience with Splunk and Nessus desired
· Provide Cybersecurity support to other programs as required
This position requires the candidate have an active security clearance with a minimum of Secret PCL
The nou Systems, Inc Lexington, Massachusetts office is a satellite office, with the headquarters located in Huntsville Alabama. The FSO/ISSM chosen will work closely with the Huntsville based security staff in implementing and maintaining a strong security program.
Experience in the duties described above.
The position offers significant advancement opportunity within a dynamic, high-tech company with competitive benefits.