Software Engineer - Lexington, MA or Huntsville, AL
Location:Massachusetts - Lexington
Job Type:Full Time
Education:4 Year Degree
Travel:Some travel may be required
nou Systems, Inc. (nSI) has an opening for a Software Engineer in Lexington / Cambridge, Massachusetts to provide engineering expertise to multiple DoD and commercial projects.
Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills, be proficient with office automation tools and must meet eligibility requirements for a DoD security clearance. All offers will be contingent upon successful completion of the security clearance process.
This position offers significant advancement opportunity within a dynamic, high-tech company with competitive benefits. nou Systems was named as the 2015 Winner of Small Business of the Year in the Government Contracting - Technology category and recently named to the 2017 Inc 5000 List as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies!
- Proficient in Python, with knowledge of additional programming languages, or a demonstrated facility for learning different programming languages
- Specifically, C++ programming ability and experience is a plus
- Experience with distributed systems, asynchronous messaging, device control and data acquisition is a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or physical sciences, or equivalent
- One to one and group communication skills; great collaboration in a team environment with expertise and solution sharing
- Intellectually curious and interested in sensor-based control and data acquisition
The position offers significant advancement opportunity within a dynamic, high-tech company with competitive benefits.